Pancake Breakfast ticket pitch

  • Carroll Moore
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2013

      Hey guys – we still have 100 tickets to sell for the 8am and 11am seatings tomorrow. If your kid(s) are on a soccer team, please take a minute to email them and pitch the breakfast. It has already gone out to the various Claremont Boosters, Middle School and PTA lists. No need to email those again, but any other lists you can hit up would be great. Help us sell it out and meet our $ goal. Here’s a sample pitch to get you started.

      Thanks!

      Carroll

      Big thanks to everyone who bought tickets for the Claremont Pancake Breakfast already. We still have some left for the 8am and 11am seatings. Please buy up a few of those and help us sell out the event. You’ll enjoy a delicious breakfast of pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon, fruit, coffee and more, and hang out with lots of friends. And you’ll see inside the beautiful (and mysterious) Rockridge Masonic Lodge on College Avenue, where the breakfast is held. Advance tickets are just $10 each, and kids under 5 eat for free (and don’t need a ticket). You can purchase your tickets on the Claremont website at www.claremontms.org now. And 100% of the proceeds goes directly to Claremont Middle School and supports our students and enrichment programs.

      Thank you!