pancake breakfast

  • paul kagiwada
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2013
      Hey All,

      The Pancake Breakfast is coming up on Saturday and there are several things you can do to make it a success:

      - Sign up for a volunteer spot. We need 16 spots covered. We need 2 people taking tickets, one person at the door letting people in and one person running between the floor and the door to let the door person know when to admit more people. Please arrive 5 minutes or so before your shift. I will be at the hall starting around 7:30. Volunteers need not be limited to dads so please feel free to pass this GoogleDoc along to others. Sign up at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As77oMAzosSHdEdmOGdJVHhyTkRoNXVfbGRaM1NINnc&usp=sharing

      - Talk up the event and sell tickets! We are seriously undersold at this point. I think having the event right after spring break has really hurt us so we need to hustle this week. So talk to your friends and relatives and get them to go. See if your kid's soccer or baseball team want to all come as a team building event before a game. Go door to door in your neighborhood with your kid. If you need tickets, let me know. You can also direct people to the website to buy tickets. For tickets at school, the point people are:
      - Claremont: Patrick Zak
      - Chabot: Paul Vetter
      - Peralta: Kag

      - Come to the meeting this Wednesday and see what else there is to do.

      Cheers,
      Kag