Dads Club Meeting, 4/3/2013, 6:30 pm

  • CMSDadsClub@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2013
      Reminder from: CMSDadsClub Yahoo! Group

      Title: Dads Club Meeting

      Date: Wednesday April 3, 2013
      Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm (GMT-08.00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
      Location: McNally's Pub
      Notes: Look for us in the back room at McNally's, 5352 College Avenue, near the Rockridge Library. Socializing starts at 6:30pm, and the meeting runs from 7-9pm.

    • Morris Dye
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2 10:53 AM
        Hello Dads -- I have invited my neighbor, John Gomes, to jam with some of his friends during the BBQ on Saturday. John is a Chabot dad (his daughter will probably move on to Claremont in a couple years) who plays blues/R&B guitar. He and his friends will bring instruments and amps, so all they will need is a place to plug in. I'm sure they would be a happy to have other folks join in if anyone feels like playing or singing.

        Does anyone know anything about the after-school dance class? I heard there's a group that does salsa and hip-hop, and I was thinking it would be fun to invite them to perform as well.

        --Morris
      • CMSDadsClub@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2 6:30 PM

          Date: Wednesday April 3, 2013