Claremont Dads Club Meeting, 6/1/2011, 6:00 pm

  • CMSDadsClub@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2011
      Reminder from: CMSDadsClub Yahoo! Group

      Title: Claremont Dads Club Meeting

      Date: Wednesday June 1, 2011
      Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Wednesday until Monday June 20, 2011.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: McNally's PubMcNally's Pub, 5352 College Ave. (near the Rockridge Library)
      Notes: Join us for our monthly Dad's Club Meeting.
      Look for us in the back room at McNally's Pub.
      If you have any questions, please email:
      Ken Tramiel - ktramiel@... Co-chair
      Patrick Zack - patrickzak@... Co-chair
      Carroll Moore - carroll@...

    • CMSDadsClub@yahoogroups.com