Dine Out for Claremont today, May 9th

  • Carroll Moore
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2011

      Hey guys -

      Don’t forget that today is “Dine Out for Claremont” day. Enjoy lunch, dinner or take-out at Becky’s Chinese Restaurant, 5620 College Avenue, and Becky’s will generously donate 20% of your bill to Claremont. Just mention Claremont when you order. Thanks to Kent Reno for working with Becky’s and getting this going.

      The Claremont Dads Club is hosting the event, and a bunch of us will be at Becky’s with our families for dinner. Come and hang out with some friends, raise a few $ for Claremont, celebrate the success of Ride for A Reason and our own Pancake Breakfast…

      Hope you guys can all make it. If you have any questions, please email carroll@...

      Cheers!