R4R Rest Stop volunteers

  • Mike_Mages
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4 8:46 AM
      Hi everyone,

      Just another reminder to go to the link attached and enter your email address and sign up for R4R rest stop volunteering. The R4R team, Me, Mike and Becki are starting to get anxious about volunteers. We currently have no one signed up for the rest stops with two months to go before the event. So, please head to our volunteer site and sign up for one of the 4 rest stop spots. See you all on Wednesday.

      link

      http://www.volunteerspot.com/login/entry/127847402026

      Thanks,

      Mike
    • Molly Brostrom & Todd Schafer
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 17, 2013
        Hey Mike and CMS Dads Club,

        An older son of one of the Emerson parents is interested in biking in the Ride for a Reason but doesn't have a bike. Anyone have or know of one he could borrow?

        Thanks,
        Molly and Todd
        589-8878
      • Mikes Mail