Reminder - BBQ at Claremont, Sundary from 4 to 7:30 PM

  • Patrick Zak
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2013
      Just a quick reminder that the Dads Club and Garden Committee are hosting a BBQ at Claremont -- in the garden -- this Sunday (3/3) from 4 to 7:30. We'll supply a couple of grills, tools and sports equipment (including foosball and table tennis).  You just need to bring whatever you want to eat and drink.  Adults and children of all ages are welcome although minors should be accompanied by an adult.

      It looks like we should have nice weather, so come on out!

      Patrick