R4R Rest Stop volunteers

  • Mike_Mages
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 21, 2013
      Hi Dad's Club,

      Just following up from the last meeting about volunteers for the rest stops for Ride for a Reason. Please use the link below to go to the volunteer website and sign up for one of the 4 rest stops on the volunteer list. Would be great if everyone volunteering could sign up as soon as possible as this is the only way we know for sure where we stand with filling all of the volunteer spots.
      We also need one Dad's clubber to be the 'lead volunteer'. Carroll did this last year. This just means that you attend one or two orientation meetings and then help to coordinate the rest stop volunteer teams leading up to the ride day. You can just email me and let me know you can do that. BIG THANKS
      Mike
      Link follows

      http://rideforareason.dojiggy.com/ng/index.cfm/a82e00/regPages/pages/?p=b627951
    • Mike_Mages
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2013
        Hi everyone,

        Just another reminder to go to the link attached and enter your email address and sign up for R4R rest stop volunteering. The R4R team, Me, Mike and Becki are starting to get anxious about volunteers. We currently have no one signed up for the rest stops with two months to go before the event. So, please head to our volunteer site and sign up for one of the 4 rest stop spots. See you all on Wednesday.

        link

        http://www.volunteerspot.com/login/entry/127847402026

        Thanks,

        Mike
      • Molly Brostrom & Todd Schafer
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 17, 2013
          Hey Mike and CMS Dads Club,

          An older son of one of the Emerson parents is interested in biking in the Ride for a Reason but doesn't have a bike. Anyone have or know of one he could borrow?

          Thanks,
          Molly and Todd
          589-8878
        • Mikes Mail