BBQ at Claremont -- March 3rd from 4 to 7:30

  • Patrick Zak
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2013
      Come out come out wherever you are!!
      The Claremont Dads Club and Claremont Garden Committee invite you to the first of monthly BBQs that we intend to have in the Claremont Garden.  The inaugural BBQ will be Sunday March 3rd from 4 PM to 7:30 PM. We’ll bring sports equipment and games for the kids to play and a grill to BBQ on. You should bring the food you want to eat and the beverage(s ) of your choice.
      If you are feeling sporty, we’ll try to organize a basketball game or other activity.  If you just want to relax and mingle in the garden that is fine too.  Don’t like the cold? Don’t worry -- we’ll have heat lamps to warm you up.  Don’t have any food? No problem  – trot over to Trader Joe’s and pick something up to throw on the grill.
      As always, students, siblings, alumni, friends, parents, guardians and other Claremont supporters are welcome to come.  Please note, however, this is a family event, so kids should be accompanied by an adult. Also, if it is going to rain, we’ll cancel the event and send out an e-mail ahead of time.
       If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
       Hope to see you there,

      Patrick