Fw: Dad's Club assistance with Science Night

  • Kenton Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2013
      Hi CMS Dads:

      fyi.  Mr. Lesser’s note of appreciation for all your help.  Science Night will be big thanks to you all.

      Also, please sign up to volunteer.

      There are some tougher duties no one has volunteered yet.  Thank you all again.  See you next Thursday.

      Kenton

      Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 7:43 AM
      Subject: Re: Dad's Club assistance with Science Night

      Kenton,

      All this sounds really wonderful - you have already been a tremendous help. Things are also coming together on the teachers end. I think it is going to be a very special night!!

      - Mr. L

      On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 10:19 PM, Kenton Lee <kentonlee@...> wrote:
      I just came back from Dad's Club.  They are throwing their weight behind Science Night.

      Kag and Carroll M. will get floodlights in the courtyard and playground.  Roy Barloga apparently has some lights.

      Tom K. has access to liquid nitrogen.  He will contact you, Mr. Lesser shortly.  Paul Vetter is qualified to handle LN and can mix up the ice cream mixture, if you need his help.

      Carroll M. will setup the AV equipment in the cafeteria.

      Dad's club under leadership of Chris Frost will get the snail car in for the big finale.

      Things are coming together from the parental end.

      Kenton Lee
      5921 Chabolyn Terrace
      Oakland, CA 94618
      Home 510 654 2556