Re: [Claremont Dads Club] Preliminary Numbers for the Pancake Breakfast

  • Mike Mages
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2011
      AWESOME! - congrats
      On Apr 30, 2011, at 9:36 PM, Carroll wrote:

      Bravo!

      On Apr 30, 2011, at 6:25 PM, Patrick Zak <patrickzak@...> wrote:

      We are still waiting for a couple of people to give me the money they raised, but on a preliminary basis we raised $4,635 including $4,020 for the breakfast, $559 in raffle ticket sales and $56 raised by the band.

      325 people (not including kids under 5) came to the breakfast.

      Thanks everyone!

      Patrick

    • Michael Napolitano
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1 7:32 AM
        Dear Dads,

        Thank you so much for your hard work.

        Best regards,

        Mike Napolitano

        >>> Mike Mages 04/30/11 9:51 PM >>>
        AWESOME! - congrats
        On Apr 30, 2011, at 9:36 PM, Carroll wrote:

        > Bravo!
        >

        > On Apr 30, 2011, at 6:25 PM, Patrick Zak wrote:
        >

        >> We are still waiting for a couple of people to give me the money they raised, but on a preliminary basis we raised $4,635 including $4,020 for the breakfast, $559 in raffle ticket sales and $56 raised by the band.
        >>
        >> 325 people (not including kids under 5) came to the breakfast.
        >>
        >> Thanks everyone!
        >>
        >> Patrick

      • Samuel Martinez
        Message 3 of 7 , May 1 9:27 AM
          Bravo!
        • kenneth tramiel
          Message 4 of 7 , May 1 9:56 AM
            Excellent job all!

            Patrick thanks for leading the charge on this.

          • chris@rockridgedistrict.com
            Message 5 of 7 , May 1 10:19 AM
              dam good job!!!

              Chris