Project Peace this Sat

  • David Gibbons
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2012
      Good morning dads,
      For the project peas hot dog grilling tomorrow morning I need a grill. Something that will fit into my CRV propane or charcoal. I can come pick it up later today or sometime before 10 Saturday morning. A bit of a panic. What else is new.
      Thank you, David
      Cell 510-332-5372

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Patrick Zak