Meetintg tomorrow night @ McNally's

  • rightdesignlab
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2012
      Hey guys -
      We have an important meeting tomorrow night, so please try to attend. We're expecting some dads, and we'll be organizing our part of several upcoming events, including Out & About, the bar for the Claremont Auction, the next Project Peace workday, etc. We've made plenty of progress since our last meeting, and have lots of good news to report.

      As always, it's drinks @ 6:30p, and meeting @ 7p. We'll try to stake out the back room early.

      Cheers!
    • Morris Dye
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2012
        Beer? Progress? Good news? I'm in!

        (MUCH more interesting than that silly debate)

        See y'all tomorrow.

        --Morris