Dads Club Meeting, 10/3/2012, 6:30 pm

  • CMSDadsClub@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 25, 2012
      Reminder from: CMSDadsClub Yahoo! Group

      Title: Dads Club Meeting

      Date: Wednesday October 3, 2012
      Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
      Location: McNally's Pub
      Notes: Look for us in the back room at McNally's, 5352 College Avenue, near the Rockridge Library. Socializing starts at 6:30pm, and the meeting runs from 7-9pm.

    • CMSDadsClub@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2012

        Date: Wednesday October 3, 2012
        Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
        Location: McNally's Pub
        Notes: Look for us in the back room at McNally's, 5352 College Avenue, near the Rockridge Library. Socializing starts at 6:30pm, and the meeting runs from 7-9pm.

      • Paul Vetter
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 9, 2012
          Hey Dads -- I wound up with someone's power strip after Out and About Rockridge on Sunday. And there seems to be an extra extension cord now in the Claremont library. The power strip is … uh … white and … power-strip shaped with six outlets. The extension cord is green and quite clean and 50 feet long, I guess.

          If you're missing it, let me know.

          And they say that the various sale items and raffles did pretty well.
          But we need to have a "Lessons Learned" summary next meeting to talk about next year's Out and About.

          Paul Vetter
        • Morris Dye
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 9, 2012
            My long orange extension chord should be around somewhere ... anyone know where it ended up?

            --Morris

            On Oct 9, 2012, at 8:16 PM, Paul Vetter wrote:

            > Hey Dads -- I wound up with someone's power strip after Out and About Rockridge on Sunday. And there seems to be an extra extension cord now in the Claremont library. The power strip is … uh … white and … power-strip shaped with six outlets. The extension cord is green and quite clean and 50 feet long, I guess.
            >
            > If you're missing it, let me know.
            >
            > And they say that the various sale items and raffles did pretty well.
            > But we need to have a "Lessons Learned" summary next meeting to talk about next year's Out and About.
            >
            > Paul Vetter

          • Kristofer Brekke
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 9, 2012
              I put an extension cord in the music room.

              Thank You,

              Kristofer Brekke
              (510) 274-0688

              My long orange extension chord should be around somewhere ... anyone know
              where it ended up?

              --Morris

              On Oct 9, 2012, at 8:16 PM, Paul Vetter wrote:

              > Hey Dads -- I wound up with someone's power strip after Out and About
              Rockridge on Sunday. And there seems to be an extra extension cord now in
              the Claremont library. The power strip is . uh . white and . power-strip
              shaped with six outlets. The extension cord is green and quite clean and 50
              feet long, I guess.

              > If you're missing it, let me know.
              >
              > And they say that the various sale items and raffles did pretty well.
              > But we need to have a "Lessons Learned" summary next meeting to talk about
              next year's Out and About.

              > Paul Vetter

            • Carroll Moore
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 9, 2012