If you have a free hour tomorrow

  • Mike_Mages
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8 5:11 PM
      If you have a free hour tomorrow, Sunday Sep. 9, between 10am and 4pm, please come by Claremont Middle School Computer/Media Lab and help out. We are labeling things, installing software (no expertise required), and installing keyboards (again - no experience required).
      If front door is locked you can call me at 510 703-1239. Sid Cowles and I will be in the lab.

      Thanks,

      Mike Mages