Claremont Fund

  • paul kagiwada
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29 10:49 AM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 83 KB
    Hi All,

    We had a great time this morning talking to the kids about the Claremont Fund. The kids seemed really receptive to the idea and some of the teachers really helped to drive home the message of contributing to your community. We have already gotten 4 donations from the effort (just completed about an hour ago)!

    I want to get the message out to folks who are already signed up to give recurring donations that they should email me and let me know 1) that they are already signed up and 2) their student's name(s). Let me know if you are one of those people and also please help spread the word to folks who aren't on this list. I will reiterate this message in an upcoming Knightline message.

    Also, I've attached the donation form in case yours doesn't come home with your child (as I'm sure mine won't).

    Cheers,
    Kag