Introduction to the CMS administrators

  • paul kagiwada
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2012
      Hey Dads,

      Yesterday, I received an email from Mia Settles letting me know that next week there would be a meeting to introduce the interim leadership team to some of the Claremont community. The PTA Executive Board, PRC, and strategy team have been invited. The meeting will be Monday at 5:30. I will be attending along with Carroll and/or Patrick as representatives of the Dads Club.

      The stated purpose of this meeting is introduction but I am also hoping to begin discussion about working together over the summer. Let me know if there are any topics you want me to bring to the table if appropriate. I don't think this is the time to raise issues around how the appointments were made or dissatisfaction with OUSD in general – I would like to start this relationship off on a positive note.

      Cheers,
      Kag
    • David Gibbons
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 29, 2012
        Hey Kag,
        I think it would be good to eliminate the term interim. I think it sends a message of instability to the student body.
        Thanks to you, Carroll and Patrick.
        David

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 29, 2012
          I think that's a great idea. I will broach that with Mia and the Richardsons.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 29, 2012
            Dads,

            Who will be at this meeting?  Is it clear which dads will be attending?

            Sam Martinez
            Dad of promoted 8th grader