Dad's Club Meeting, 6/6/2012, 6:30 pm

  • CMSDadsClub@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 2012
      Reminder from: CMSDadsClub Yahoo! Group

      Title: Dad's Club Meeting

      Date: Wednesday June 6, 2012
      Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Wednesday until Monday June 11, 2012.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: McNally's Pub
      Notes: Look for us in the back room at McNally's, 5352 College Avenue, near the Rockridge Library. Socializing starts at 6:30pm, and the meeting runs from 7-9pm.

    • CMSDadsClub@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2012

        Date: Wednesday June 6, 2012
        Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Wednesday until Monday June 11, 2012.
        Location: McNally's Pub
        Notes: Look for us in the back room at McNally's, 5352 College Avenue, near the Rockridge Library. Socializing starts at 6:30pm, and the meeting runs from 7-9pm.

      • Samuel Martinez
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2012
          I thought that we were meeting at The Red Sea.

          Sam

          Date: Wednesday June 6, 2012
          Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
          Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Wednesday until Monday June 11, 2012.
          Location: McNally's Pub
          Notes: Look for us in the back room at McNally's, 5352 College Avenue, near the Rockridge Library. Socializing starts at 6:30pm, and the meeting runs from 7-9pm.

          Edit reminder options

        • paul kagiwada
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2012
            We are. This is an auto-reminder so ignore the location.