Reminder -- help needed for Luau

  • Patrick Zak
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2012
      Just a quick reminder that Claremont has asked for our help setting up and taking down chairs and tables for the excellence assembly's Luau.

      They need help setting up at 5pm on Wednesday (at the gym) and taking down starting at around 1:30 pm on Thursday.

      Patrick
    • pavetter@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , May 22, 2012
        I'm in for setting up on Wednesday evening.

        Paul V.

        Just a quick reminder that Claremont has asked for our help setting up and taking down chairs and tables for the excellence assembly's Luau.

        They need help setting up at 5pm on Wednesday (at the gym) and taking down starting at around 1:30 pm on Thursday.

        Patrick

      • David Gibbons
        Message 3 of 3 , May 23, 2012
          I will be thee at 5 today. Might be able to swing Thursday afternoon as well.
          David

          Sent from my iPhone