Dads Club tomorrow night

  • Carroll Moore
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2012

      Hey guys –

      Hope everyone can make it to McNally’s tomorrow night. We’ll be celebrating the successful Pancake Breakfast and LRPG Yard Sale, and toasting you all. We’ll recap Ride4AReason, coordinate a few fun events to wrap up this year, and talk strategy for next.

      Join us for a relaxed night and some well-earned down time. Socializing starts @ 6:30p, with more of that and business @ 7p. Look forward to seeing you all -

      Cheers,

      Carroll & Patrick

    • Charlie Cartolano