Knights of the Roundtable Meeting: Tuesday, November 2, 2010 @ 5:30

  • The Lipp
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      Knights!

      Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe weekend! The Claremont Auction
      was great! Look forward to hearing how everyone else felt about it.

      We will have our next meeting tomorrow, Tuesday, November 2 at 5:30. in
      the school library. We have a couple of items on the agenda.

      The first is Julia Marquez will be joining us to give a brief
      presentation regarding the MLK Oratorical Festival. It was brought up
      that this could be something the Knights of the Roundtable could help
      sponsor and organize. The second item is a young lady by the name of
      Celeste Fikili, who is a student at Mills College; she is working on a
      media production project and would like to meet some of the Knights and
      interview them regarding the views of the Knights of the Roundtable. I
      gave her a interview a couple of weeks ago and it would be great to get
      a few more interviews for her project about our club.

      Hope to see you there!

      Ken