RE: [Claremont Dads Club] Breakfast raffle

  • Carroll Moore
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 19, 2012

      I will have the raffle tickets.

      We could use some signs to promote the raffle items and prices. Charlie – can you pull that off?

      Kag – did Jen come up with Six Flags tickets to raffle too?

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 19, 2012
        I can't pull of the raffle signs...Very busy. I do have the hotel stay certificate signed by our general manager on my desk. Do we need it day of? If so who wants to hold on to it.

        Charlie cartolano

        Still waiting to hear from Jen. Her brother-in-law was out last week so she's trying to get them now. I think they will come