Dads Club April Meeting notes

  • Carroll Moore
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2012

    Hey guys –

    Hope you’re all having a good spring break.

    Thanks to everyone who made it to our meeting last week. Attached are notes from that meeting. Please review and follow through on your parts.

    Our next event is Pancake Breakfast on April 21st. Please talk it up around your elementary schools, neighbors and friends. It’s easy to buy tickets right through the Claremont website at http://www.claremontms.org

    Cheers,

    Carroll