Meeting tomorrow night, Weds. 4/4

  • Carroll Moore
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2012
      Hey guys -

      Big thanks to everyone who helped at the Band Playathon on 3/21. There has
      been a lot of praise and appreciation for your efforts. Well done.

      Hope to see you all tomorrow night at McNally's. Regular schedule: drinks @
      6:30pm, meeting from 7-9pm. We need to make final plans for the Pancake
      Breakfast on Sat, 4/21, and ramp up ticket sales.

      Remember that this is our only meeting this month, so please turn out if you
      can.

      Cheers,
      Carroll