Meeting follow up / notes

  • Carroll Moore
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2012

    Hey guys –

    Attached are the notes from our meeting this week. Key points are:

    Claremont Band Playathon on Weds, March 21st. Paul, Patrick, Sam and Craig volunteered to help with setup at 1:30p and takedown at 6p. If more can help, please email and jump in. This is a fun event, important band fundraiser, and great way to connect with students and families.

    We moved our next dinner / social night to Thurs, March 22nd @ Becky’s Chinese, 5620 College Ave. Happy Hour from 6:30-7p, and dinner @ 7p. Hope to see everybody there.

    Cheers, and have a great weekend –

    Carroll