Science Night tonight & Dad's Night after

  • Carroll Moore
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2012

    Hey guys –

    Charlie C, Paul V, Mike N, Tom K, Patrick Z and I volunteered to run the experiments at Science Night tonight. The overall schedule is attached, and more info is below. If you’re one of these guys, please arrive by 5:30p to learn your experiment and set up.

    And if you didn’t volunteer already, just show up for the fun, or pitch in wherever you’re needed. This was a great event last year, and lots of families attended.

    We’ll go somewhere local after Science Night ends (around 8:30p) for drinks and some hang time. Hope everyone can get out for that. If you can’t make it to Science Night but want to join us, call or text me @ 510-289-2721. I’m guessing we’ll be at Barclay’s, McNally’s or Conga Lounge, but check in.

    Cheers,

    Carroll & Patrick