Re: [Claremont Dads Club] Pancake Breakfast Poster [1 Attachment]

  • Samuel Martinez
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2012
      Hi All,

      Last year the food got kind of skimpy.  Can we help with getting more eggs, and or more bacon?

      When do we start selling tickets?

      Sam Martinez
      Parent of 8th grader
    • Andrew Stern
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 8, 2012
        On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 4:20 PM, paul kagiwada <paulgkag@...> wrote:

        [Attachment(s) from paul kagiwada included below]

        Here's a first stab at a poster. We may need to change the info (I just used the info from last year). Specifically, we may need to add Brown Paper Tickets if we are going to sell tickets through them. LMK what else needs to change.
        -Kag

      • Andrew Stern