Movie Night this Thurs night

  • Carroll Moore
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2012

    Hey guys –

    Time to gear up for Movie Night this Thursday. See below (or the attached notes) for who’s doing what.

    We also need 4 or more guys at school by 5:15p to help with set up, general trouble shooting and to start cooking. Who can do that?

    ·        Kag will bring movie (Napoleon Dynamite).

    ·        Mike Lewis to borrow and bring popcorn maker from Chabot

    ·        David to bring ice and cooler

    ·        Kent to bring propane, coleslaw and cooler

    ·        Paul to get Site Permit and bring cooler

    ·        Kevin to bring adult beverages and direct layout / setup (but we don’t need chairs)

    ·        Kag to do publicity: posters / flyers / marquee / robo-call, email lists, and bring cash box with change

    ·        Charlie to bring extension cords. Also has A/V equip if we have problems and need anything

    ·        Roy to bring shop lights

    ·        Patrick to loan us his gas grill (Will give gate key to Carroll)

    ·        Carroll to check on projector / equipment. (Done. Mike M and Carroll will organize equip)

    ·        Carroll to bring donated screen from Chabot and grill tools

    ·        Carroll to purchase food, (hot dogs, veggie dogs, chips, soda, popcorn, oil) condiments, napkins, etc.

    And a reminder - our next “regular” meeting will be Weds, Feb. 1st (next week), and our next dinner meeting will be Thurs, Feb. 16th. Mark your calendars and show up. Great turnout – and food - at Art’s Crab Shak last week. Thanks again to Kent Reno for coordinating dinner for us. Cheers, Kent!

    See you this Thursday -

    Carroll & Patrick

  • Charlie Cartolano
    Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2012
      Good morning everyone,

      Please let me know if I need to bring A/V gear for the movie night. I do have access to equipment however I will need to know by end of business on Wednesday if the gear and what gear is needed. My gear is in SF so a last minute save will be difficult to pull off. If the gear is not needed I am not very comfortable leaving the equipment in my parked car due to theft. I do plan on bringing power cables and strips regardless. Looking forward to seeing everyone and a fun night!

      Respectfully,

      Charlie Cartolano
      415.859.6912 mobile