Re: [Claremont Dads Club] Art's Crab Shak this Thursday, Jan. 19th @ 6:30pm

  • paul kagiwada
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 16, 2012
      I'll be there!

      From: Carroll Moore <carroll@...>
      To: CMSDadsClub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 5:07 PM
      Subject: [Claremont Dads Club] Art's Crab Shak this Thursday, Jan. 19th @ 6:30pm

      Hey guys –

      Thanks to Kent Reno for coordinating our dinner @ Art’s this Thursday night. Get there for drinks between 6:30p – 7p, and we’ll order dinner after 7p. Kent says they have a large back room we can use. They take credit cards, but bring cash if you can to simplify things. Address is 4031 Broadway.

      Please reply if you’re coming by this Weds @ 10am so we can give them a heads up.

      Cheers,
      Carroll & Patrick

    • David Gibbons
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 17, 2012
        I'll be there

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jan 16, 2012, at 6:00 PM, paul kagiwada <paulgkag@...> wrote:

        I'll be there!

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 17, 2012
          I'm in!

          Sam.

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 19, 2012

            OK - We got YES from 8 guys for Art’s tonight, but at our last meeting, the count was more like 15. We hope you’ll all be there, so whether you replied or not, just hit the road and show up.

            Arts Crab Shak, 4031 Broadway. Get there between 6:30-7p for drinks, and we’ll order dinner after that.

            Cheers,

            Carroll

          • Paul Vetter
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 19, 2012
              I'll be there.

              Paul Vetter
            • Samuel Martinez
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 19, 2012
                Just saw this.

                It's Marco's piano lesson night I'm on duty.

                Sounds way cool.  I've noticed the Crab Shak for years, but have never been inside.

                I'm curious to hear what you all thought of the place.

                Sam
              • tim wong
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 19, 2012
                  Sorry guy's…can't make it tonight.