Meeting minutes / follow up

  • Carroll Moore
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 9, 2012

    Hey guys –

    Great turnout again last Weds night. Thanks to everyone who was there, and to those who sent updates or news. Meeting notes are attached. Let me know if I got something wrong or left anything off.

    We have approval for Thurs, Jan. 26th for Movie Night. See the notes for who’s-doing-what. Thanks to Paul for already submitting the Site Permit.

    We’re on for a social night on Thurs, Jan. 19th. Kent Reno will check out Art’s Crab Shak and give us a report. If it works and he likes it, the plan is to go there.

    Cheers,

    Carroll

  • paul kagiwada
    Message 2 of 11 , Jan 10, 2012
      No luck on Ghost Protocol, sorry. Revert to plan B.
      -Kag

      Message 3 of 11 , Jan 16, 2012

        Hey guys –

        Thanks to Kent Reno for coordinating our dinner @ Art’s this Thursday night. Get there for drinks between 6:30p – 7p, and we’ll order dinner after 7p. Kent says they have a large back room we can use. They take credit cards, but bring cash if you can to simplify things. Address is 4031 Broadway.

        Please reply if you’re coming by this Weds @ 10am so we can give them a heads up.

        Cheers,

        Carroll & Patrick

      • paul kagiwada
        Message 4 of 11 , Jan 16, 2012
          I'll be there!

          Message 5 of 11 , Jan 17, 2012
            I'll be there

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Jan 16, 2012, at 6:00 PM, paul kagiwada <paulgkag@...> wrote:

            I'll be there!

            Message 6 of 11 , Jan 17, 2012
              I'm in!

              Sam.

              Message 7 of 11 , Jan 19, 2012

                OK - We got YES from 8 guys for Art’s tonight, but at our last meeting, the count was more like 15. We hope you’ll all be there, so whether you replied or not, just hit the road and show up.

                Arts Crab Shak, 4031 Broadway. Get there between 6:30-7p for drinks, and we’ll order dinner after that.

                Cheers,

                Carroll

              • Paul Vetter
                Message 8 of 11 , Jan 19, 2012
                  I'll be there.

                  Paul Vetter
                • Samuel Martinez
                  Message 9 of 11 , Jan 19, 2012
                    Just saw this.

                    It's Marco's piano lesson night I'm on duty.

                    Sounds way cool.  I've noticed the Crab Shak for years, but have never been inside.

                    I'm curious to hear what you all thought of the place.

                    Sam
                  • tim wong
                    Message 10 of 11 , Jan 19, 2012
                      Sorry guy's…can't make it tonight.