Meeting tomorrow night

  • cmsdadsclub-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011
      Hey guys -

      Sorry for the late reminder, but we're on as planned to meet the first Wednesday of each month. And that's tomorrow night @ 6pm, Weds, 2/2/11 at McNally's Pub, 5352 College Ave. (near the Rockridge Library).

      Hope to see you all there -

      Cheers,
      Ken & Patrick
    • Carroll Moore
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2012

        Great job at the movie last Thursday night, guys. Big thanks to everyone who turned out and made it happen.

        Hope to see you all tomorrow night at McNally’s. Regular schedule: drinks @ 6:30pm, meeting from 7-9pm. It will be a big night, and we have a bunch of upcoming events, new stuff and news to cover.

        Also, the Chabot Dads Club wants to stop by for a beer and some collaboration. We said sure, as long as they’re buying. Thanks Jeff! J

        Cheers,

        Carroll & Patrick

      • Chad Thompson
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2012

          I haven’t figured out a way to get free tickets yet, but we can get group tickets for as low as $10 for certain games. We need a minimum of 20 people for group tickets. We could do this as a social night with kids, which eases the promotion/planning function. If someone was willing to take a more active role, we could try to do it as more of a community building event. I would suggest in that case we charge a little more for the tickets and use the excess to give free/reduced price tickets for students.

          Dates with lower rates which might work are:

          $10 high end zones, $12 high sides: Wednesday March 29, New Orleans

          $12/$16:  Wed, 3/7, Memphis; Fridays 3/16 Milwaukee, 3/30 New Jersey; Saturday 3/24 Sacramento; and 2 dates in April.

          We need to have final count and payment in two weeks before the game.

          What do we think?