Dad's Club Meeting, 1/4/2012, 6:30 pm

  • CMSDadsClub@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
      Reminder from: CMSDadsClub Yahoo! Group

      Title: Dad's Club Meeting

      Date: Wednesday January 4, 2012
      Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Wednesday until Monday June 11, 2012.
      Location: McNally's Pub
      Notes: Look for us in the back room at McNally's, 5352 College Avenue, near the Rockridge Library. Socializing starts at 6:30pm, and the meeting runs from 7-9pm.

    • Carroll Moore
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2012

        Hey guys –

        Hope everybody had a good holiday, and has been getting these automatic reminders. We’ve got our regular meeting tomorrow night. Look forward to seeing you there.

        Cheers,

        Carroll

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 4, 2012
          Hello to all. Happy New Year.
          I unfortunatly wil not be able to make it tonight, i do have a concern  with the volunteering during the lunch hour. The wed before the holidays i had a group of kids run into the book room beating up a kid. There was no adult supervision in the yard. I had to break them up and kick them out. As i kicked them out of the room one of the kids told the one that was the victim now you are in. It looks like it was an initiation into a gang. These were the same kids i had problems with during the dance.

          This furthers my hope to mentor these boys.

          See you next meeting.
          Angel.

          Angel Vazquez

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 4, 2012
            Sorry I couldn't make tonight's meeting. I have the info on getting free tickets to the Warriors and will send out details early next week.

            Chad
            From: CMSDadsClub@yahoogroups.com
            Sender: CMSDadsClub@yahoogroups.com
            Date: 3 Jan 2012 02:25:41 -0000
            To: <CMSDadsClub@yahoogroups.com>

            Date: Wednesday January 4, 2012
            Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm

          • pavetter@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 6, 2012
              With the help of the always capable spouse, I submitted the site use permit form for Jan 26 for the gym.

              Paul

              From: CMSDadsClub@yahoogroups.com
              Sender: CMSDadsClub@yahoogroups.com
              Date: 3 Jan 2012 02:25:41 -0000
              To: <CMSDadsClub@yahoogroups.com>

              Date: Wednesday January 4, 2012
              Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
              Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Wednesday until Monday June 11, 2012.
              Location: McNally's Pub
              Notes: Look for us in the back room at McNally's, 5352 College Avenue, near the Rockridge Library. Socializing starts at 6:30pm, and the meeting runs from 7-9pm.

            • s evison
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 6, 2012
                Carroll,

                Apologies for missing the meeting.

                Work getting in the way of life again...

                Sam.