Dad's Club Meeting, 1/4/2012, 6:30 pm

  • CMSDadsClub@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 28, 2011
      Reminder from: CMSDadsClub Yahoo! Group

      Title: Dad's Club Meeting

      Date: Wednesday January 4, 2012
      Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Wednesday until Monday June 11, 2012.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: McNally's Pub
      Notes: Look for us in the back room at McNally's, 5352 College Avenue, near the Rockridge Library. Socializing starts at 6:30pm, and the meeting runs from 7-9pm.

    • CMSDadsClub@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012

        Date: Wednesday January 4, 2012
        Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Wednesday until Monday June 11, 2012.
        Location: McNally's Pub
        Notes: Look for us in the back room at McNally's, 5352 College Avenue, near the Rockridge Library. Socializing starts at 6:30pm, and the meeting runs from 7-9pm.

      • Carroll Moore
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 3, 2012

          Hey guys –

          Hope everybody had a good holiday, and has been getting these automatic reminders. We’ve got our regular meeting tomorrow night. Look forward to seeing you there.

          Cheers,

          Carroll

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 4, 2012
            Hello to all. Happy New Year.
            I unfortunatly wil not be able to make it tonight, i do have a concern  with the volunteering during the lunch hour. The wed before the holidays i had a group of kids run into the book room beating up a kid. There was no adult supervision in the yard. I had to break them up and kick them out. As i kicked them out of the room one of the kids told the one that was the victim now you are in. It looks like it was an initiation into a gang. These were the same kids i had problems with during the dance.

            This furthers my hope to mentor these boys.

            See you next meeting.
            Angel.

            Angel Vazquez

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 4, 2012
              Sorry I couldn't make tonight's meeting. I have the info on getting free tickets to the Warriors and will send out details early next week.

              Chad
              From: CMSDadsClub@yahoogroups.com
              Sender: CMSDadsClub@yahoogroups.com
              Date: 3 Jan 2012 02:25:41 -0000
              To: <CMSDadsClub@yahoogroups.com>

              Date: Wednesday January 4, 2012
              Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm

            • pavetter@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 6, 2012
                With the help of the always capable spouse, I submitted the site use permit form for Jan 26 for the gym.

                Paul

                From: CMSDadsClub@yahoogroups.com
                Sender: CMSDadsClub@yahoogroups.com
                Date: 3 Jan 2012 02:25:41 -0000
                To: <CMSDadsClub@yahoogroups.com>

                Date: Wednesday January 4, 2012
                Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
                Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Wednesday until Monday June 11, 2012.
                Location: McNally's Pub
                Notes: Look for us in the back room at McNally's, 5352 College Avenue, near the Rockridge Library. Socializing starts at 6:30pm, and the meeting runs from 7-9pm.

              • s evison
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 6, 2012
                  Carroll,

                  Apologies for missing the meeting.

                  Work getting in the way of life again...

                  Sam.