Re: [Claremont Dads Club] Winter Concert Dec. 6th / Meeting Dec. 7th

  • Paul Vetter
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3, 2011
      Sorry -- I'm out of town on a business trip on Tuesday the 6th.
      -- Paul V.

      On Dec 3, 2011, at 4:02 PM, Carroll Moore wrote:

      Hey guys –

      Reminder that we committed to help with the Winter Concert next Tues, Dec. 6th. The more the better, but we need at least six guys there @ 6pm. Tasks are setting up chairs, audio system and general trouble-shooting. We’ll need some fresh hands around 8pm to help with break down. Please reply and sign up.

      Our next meeting is Weds, Dec. 7th, McNally’s as usual. Socializing starts @ 6:30pm, meeting from 7pm-9pm. We had a great turnout and conversations last month. Our collective efforts are bringing many positive changes to Claremont, and we have lots of encouraging news to report. Look forward to more of your good company and work.

      Cheers,

      Carroll & Patrick

    • Mike Mages

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 4, 2011
          I will try and arrive by 6. Count me in to help break down afterwords.

          Kevin

          j k keck
          oakland, california

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 5, 2011
            Carroll,

            I can help with the break-down at 8.00pm

            Sam.

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 5, 2011

              Right on, guys. Thanks for the prompt replies and big turnout. We’ll make easy work of this.

              Let’s meet in the gym at 6pm, and spread out from there.

              Cheers,

              Carroll