Re: [Claremont Dads Club] Winter Concert Dec. 6th / Meeting Dec. 7th

  • David Gibbons
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3, 2011
      I'll be there from beginning to end.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 3, 2011, at 4:02 PM, "Carroll Moore" <carroll@...> wrote:

      Hey guys –

      Reminder that we committed to help with the Winter Concert next Tues, Dec. 6th. The more the better, but we need at least six guys there @ 6pm. Tasks are setting up chairs, audio system and general trouble-shooting. We’ll need some fresh hands around 8pm to help with break down. Please reply and sign up.

      Our next meeting is Weds, Dec. 7th, McNally’s as usual. Socializing starts @ 6:30pm, meeting from 7pm-9pm. We had a great turnout and conversations last month. Our collective efforts are bringing many positive changes to Claremont, and we have lots of encouraging news to report. Look forward to more of your good company and work.

      Cheers,

      Carroll & Patrick

    • Paul Vetter

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 4, 2011
            I will try and arrive by 6. Count me in to help break down afterwords.

            Kevin

            j k keck
            oakland, california

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 5, 2011
              Carroll,

              I can help with the break-down at 8.00pm

              Sam.

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 5, 2011

                Right on, guys. Thanks for the prompt replies and big turnout. We’ll make easy work of this.

                Let’s meet in the gym at 6pm, and spread out from there.

                Cheers,

                Carroll