570A message from Bernadette Lismonero about volunteer duties for 8th grade promotion

  • Morris Dye
    Jun 6, 2014
      Hello Dads — Bernadette asked me to forward this to you. Also is anyone available to pour drinks for the teachers and staff on Wednesday afternoon?

      —Morris

      Dear Parents,

      Claremont's 8th grade promotion is happening next Thursday, June 12. The 7th grade class parents have been asked to "pay it forward" this year as volunteers so we can allow all the 8th grade parents to enjoy the ceremony without having to volunteer.

      As you can see on the google doc, there are a few slots open between 2 - 5 pm that we need volunteers for 1 - 2 hour shifts (or you can take multiple shifts and watch the ceremony too). I hope that we can fill the small number of volunteer requests knowing that our good karma will be paid back next year when our kids go through the promotion ceremony.

      Thank you,
      Bernadette Kirchstetter
      (408) 627.2046