569Last minute call for volunteers - picnic at Bushrod TOMORROW

  • Morris Dye
    Jun 4, 2014
      Hello Dads — Just got word from Ms. Ammons that the teachers could use some extra parent support for the 8th grade picnic TOMORROW (June 5):

      "Departing from Claremont at 9:45am, walking to Bushrod Park, helping to organize games for students (we will have kickball, basketball, and others), then walking back to CMS by 2pm.  We are also calling for frisbees and other outdoor equipment if available.  If parents can't stay the whole time, they are welcome to join us for a portion of it.  Sandwiches and lunch food will be served around 12pm.”

      If you can show up for all or part of the picnic, email Molly Ammons at mmammons@.... Thanks!