556Tonght's Dads Club Meeting

  • Paul Kagiwada
    May 7 3:27 PM
      Hi All,

      I don’t know how many of you have heard, but the San Leandro School District sent out a press release this morning saying that Ronald and Reginald Richardson have been appointed co-principals of San Leandro High School. Obviously this comes as a surprise to most of us. So far,there’s been no official word from the Richardsons or anyone at OUSD.

      I think it would be a good idea to use the bulk of tonight’s meeting discussing what this means for Claremont and what is our way forward. I realize there may be strong feelings about how this was handled, but I’d like to focus on the future and not dwell on something we cannot change.

      I’m including some perspective incoming 6th grade dads from Peralta. Please feel free to invite others who may have a stake in the future of Claremont.

      For those new to Dads Club, we will meet in the back room at McNally’s pub at 5352 College Ave. 6:30 is social time and the meeting goes from 7:00 until about 9:00.

      Cheers,
      Kag
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic