555Dads Club meeting this Wednesday at McNally's

  • Morris Dye
    May 5, 2014
      Hello Dads — Here’s a reminder that our penultimate Dads Club meeting of the school year will be this Wednesday (May 7) at McNally’s. As usual, we’ll gather starting around 6:30 in the bar area, then move to the back room at 7:00. A few things to consider in advance:

      —>Can you think of anyone who might step as treasurer for the PTA? Sam Evison is ready to pass the torch, and I’d love to get some help finding someone to take on this important job.

      —>Any thoughts about where we should hold our next Dads Club meeting on June 4? McNally’s is always an option, but it might be fun to make it a dinner meeting to close out the school year. We can talk about possible venues on Wednesday.

      —>Ride for a Reason is less than two weeks away. I think they might still be looking for a truck driver. Know anyone who can do that? Also we need dot make more progress toward the fundraising goal, so please take a few minutes to reach out to friends/neighbors/coworkers and ask them if they can contribute a few bucks. http://rideforareason.dojiggy.com/ng/index.cfm/a91bd50/regPages/participantSearch/

      See you Wednesday!

      —Morris