553URGENT! - Looking for a truck driver for R4R

  • Mike_Mages
    Apr 29, 2014

      Hi Dad's,

      We just topped 200 registered riders for R4R. We expect another 20 to 40 to register over the next few weeks. We are definitely going to need a third truck to carry bikes to the 45 mile family ride in Vacaville and to transport those same bikes back to Oakland Tech at the end of the day. What we are missing right now is a volunteer to drive the truck. This is our last remaining highly critical volunteer spot that needs to be filled. We are starting to get very worried about filling this spot. If someone could step forward to be a driver or knows someone who would do it please get in touch with me as soon as possible.

      Thanks, and congrats on a great pancake breakfast!

      Mike

      510 703-1239