547Next meeting

  • Paul Kagiwada
    Apr 24, 2014
      Hey Dads,

      First off, thanks for stepping up and filling most of the Pancake Breakfast volunteer slots. There are still a few spaces that need filling in the later part of the morning if you haven’t signed up yet. Also, please continue to sell the event to neighbors and friends. The 9:00 may have sold out but I think there are still plenty of tickets for the other seatings.

      Second, at the April meeting we talked about having the May meeting somewhere other than McNally’s. Anyone have any thoughts? It’s good if we can keep it local. If someone wants to host at their house (or yard) the rest of us will bring drinks and snacks.

      That’s it for now. See you Saturday!

      Cheers,
      Kag
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic