546Re: [Claremont Dads Club] Dads: We still need Saturday volunteers for the Pancake Breakfast!

  • JonInOakland .
    Apr 22 6:03 PM
      Thanks, Greg, that's very nice but I think it would leave us in the same boat of needing bodies.  Let's leave as is for now.  If anyone that has one of earliest shifts wants to switch, that would be ideal but those folks may have later in the day commitments as well.

      Thanks,

      Jon

      On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 4:49 PM, Greg Hendsch <greg@...> wrote:

      Hi Jon,
      I can take your shifts.   I signed up for 10 to 12:15 tickets, not sure if that helps you though?

      Greg Hendsch
      Hendsch Construction

      On Apr 22, 2014 4:00 PM, "JonInOakland ." <jonspevack@...> wrote:

      Thanks, Morris.  I just signed up for a couple of shifts at the door.  This will cause me to miss my soccer game, but we have other coaches so not catastrophic.  My preference would still be to swap out with someone doing one of the earliest shifts (any position) so I could make my game.  If anyone wants to trade, please let me know.

      Thanks and here's to some great pancakes!

      Jon

      On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 12:42 PM, Morris Dye <morris@...> wrote:
      Hello CMS Dads — Kag and I are getting a little nervous about this Saturday because so few of you have committed to helping out for an hour or so during the Pancake Breakfast. So please check your schedule and see if you can be there for the 9am, 10am or 11am shifts.

      The Pancake Breakfast is an easy fundraiser for us (the Masons do all of the heavy lifting), but we really need several more volunteers to keep everything running smoothly. Volunteering isn’t only for dads, so if you can’t make it, can someone else in your household or circle of friends step up?

      The signup sheet is at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a7fcnQohCCcfVZ3o7dPMoJZjc7vYUc9h-BpcYzRESz4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

      Thank you!

      —Morris

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          CMSDadsClub-digest@yahoogroups.com
          CMSDadsClub-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      Follow the Lair of the Golden Bear on Twitter
      @LairOfTheBear
      #LairOfTheBear

      Claremont Middle School is Tweeting!
      Follow  @claremontms
      Use hash tag #CMSOakland

      My website and Twitter:
      @JonInOakland

      --
      Follow the Lair of the Golden Bear on Twitter
      @LairOfTheBear
      #LairOfTheBear

      Claremont Middle School is Tweeting!
      Follow  @claremontms