515Meeting this Wednesday

  • Paul Kagiwada
    Feb 3, 2014
      Hi All,

      This is a reminder that we are back to our old haunt this month – McNally's at 6:30 for social time, 7:00 in the back room for the meeting. Bundle up!

      One thing we need to discuss is the March 26 after school event. Nobody stepped up to help coordinate with the after school folks. If we don't get some support on this, we may have to cancel the event. I don't think it will require much work so this might be a good place to get your feet wet. In any case, please come to this week's meeting with ideas of activities we can do with a large segment of the student body.

      Hope to see you all there!

      Cheers,
      Kag