507Karin Hurley

  • Paul Kagiwada
    Dec 15, 2013
      Hey Dads,

      I'm writing to let you know that CMS 7th grader, Rhys Hurley, lost his mom to cancer on Friday. Karin was an amazing parent and person and I feel privileged to have known her for the past 8 years at Peralta and Claremont (besides Rhys, she has a 9 and 6 year old at Peralta). She was committed to both schools, even chaperoning a field trip as recently as 2 weeks ago. She will be greatly missed by our community.

      A fund has been opened to support the family financially. Please consider making a contribution as you are planning your charitable giving this year. The link to the GoFundMe page is: http://shar.es/OuMgr

      Cheers,
      Kag