501Re: [Claremont Dads Club] RE: Teacher/Staff gift fund

  • JonInOakland .
    Dec 8, 2013
      That's great news!  Thanks Morris for all your work on this.  Cathy will send a second email to 6th grade parents as we get closer to the deadline.  Also, totally agree with Trader Joe's as the choice for Gift Cards.

      On Sun, Dec 8, 2013 at 9:30 AM, <morris@...> wrote:

      Hello Dads -- A big thanks to everyone who has given me money for the teacher/staff gift fund. So far I have received $615, which is a really good start.

      Now here's a reminder to contact other CMS families and ask them to contribute. Maybe send a few emails this morning, or ping people on Facebook. They can give you cash or check, or donate online to my PayPal account using this link: http://morrisdye.com/cms_2013_holiday_fund.

      After mulling it over a bit more I'm thinking Trader Joe's would be a solid option for the gift cards, especially if we can convince them to give us a discount off the face value. Nothing wrong with Bica, but Trader Joe's would give people more options about what to buy with their gift money.

      Follow the Lair of the Golden Bear on Twitter

      Claremont Middle School is Tweeting!
      Follow  @claremontms
      Use hash tag #CMSOakland

      My website and Twitter: