497Re: [Claremont Dads Club] Re: recap

  • Michael Mages
    Dec 5, 2013
      After some thought and given the short time frame, probably best to forego having animation class do a card design - would require printing etc. and would add to possible delays.
      I think going with a blank card would be fine. Maybe signed by Kag - with a hand written note like "With appreciation ..." I'd be happy to pitch in on the note writing of the cards.
      Mike
      On Dec 5, 2013, at 5:54 AM, "JonInOakland ." <jonspevack@...> wrote:

      Thanks, Kag  I'll make sure the 6th graders are notified.  I can also provide 50 (or however many needed) thank you and/or blank greeting cards and envelopes unless the idea is to have kids make homemade cards.

      Morris: Would people donate via PayPal using your email address?

      Jon

      --
      Follow the Lair of the Golden Bear on Twitter
      @LairOfTheBear

      Claremont Middle School is Tweeting!
      Follow  @claremontms
      Use hash tag #CMSOakland