491Wednesday's meeting

  • Paul Kagiwada
    Nov 4 7:59 AM
      Hi All!

      This week's meeting is our annual crab feed at Art's Crab Shak! We will be following our usual schedule with a lot less meeting and a lot more sea food. A few things to note:

      - Art's is at 4031 Broadway
      - We'll meet for drinks at the bar around 6:30 and head to the back room for dinner around 7:00
      - Bring cash for dinner (usually around $30) and maybe a little extra to help reimburse Morris for the Halloween party pizza he bought for the kids in the after school program

      I hope to see you all there. Bonus points and beers for anyone who brings a new member!

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic