  • kentreno@...
    Oct 25, 2013
      Sorry I haven't shouted out sooner. Just finished juicing 120 lbs of limes for the drinks. Glad I'm a sheet metal worker with little cuts in the hands. Thank you all for jumping in to fill the last spot. David Gibbons replied first so he got it. To all of those who didn't get a spot, please check with the guys working during their shift to see if they need a break or to check on their bids. Also, give Paul V. a tap to see if he needs help with food. The last thing I will need from you guys is ice, ice, and more ice.

      Thanks a lot for the continued support.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic