474wine and beer

  • Paul Kagiwada
    Oct 21, 2013
      Hey Dads,

      Just a reminder to pitch in for the Wine Mine and Beer Cave at the auction. Add a bottle of your favorite wine and/or a bomber/6-pack of your favorite beer to these great auction items. Wine can be dropped off with Kathleen McNulty on Chabot and beer with Deb French on Vincente (sorry, I don't have my directory with me or I'd give you the addresses). Or if you want to bring it to the auction at the Uptown between 9 and 2, I will be there to take it. Please just let me know if you plan to take this latter option so we make room for everything in the setup.

      Cheers,
      Kag