467"They say CMS Dads don't know the deck" Looking for a party host!

  • Christopher Frost
    Sep 21 3:40 PM

      There's a rumor out there that Claremont Dads don't know how to host a poker party for the CMS auction. I told them they were crazy.  We can: ante up, bluff, chop, check, deal, fold, rake it in and get busted as well as anyone.  can't we?

      Is there a Dad out there who would be willing to host the a Poker Party for the auction?  (people will come pay money to come your house and have a good time- kids benefit!)

      It's the auction committee that needs to know.

      Let me know, and I'll pass it on.

      - Chris Frost